CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Welcome to Creative Crafting




Welcome to Creative Crafting's Blog. What a great way for friends, family, card makers, and customers to follow my creative outlet. I am excited to show what I have been up to lately. We are in our last days of school and are really ready for Summer! We are already counting down the days until our beach trip. I hope to post daily, so come back often! See something you like, let me know!!! In the near future, I will be offering card make and takes and card sales. I also will be debuting a Card Kit to Go~Goodies in the mail!


Thanks for visiting!
Leslie



3 comments:

Amanda Cable

Leslie, I love your new blog. Congratulations! :) The colors and flower in your banner are beautiful. Have a great day!

Patricia

Love the layout and colors. It looks very paper crafty

Mandy

Congrats on your new blog! It looks great!