CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 5, 2009

~Marvelous Monday!~


Today is officially the day~weight loss 2009 begins................. My goal is to lose 20 pounds by the end of the school year--May 20..... I have baby weight from 2 pregnancies that must go!!! The problem is I love to eat sweets and breads......


Here are my beginning stats::::::::::> 163.4 pounds..... Yep, that' s me on the card above!!! (HEHE!)


I made it through school and now am headed to walk. Then back to cook supper!!

See ya!
Leslie


5 comments:

Lauren

Lovely Card - good luck with the weight loss journey.
Lauren xx
Plus I must add - I love your blog background.

Heidi

Good luck with your journey. Today Jan. 6th is my official first day to start working out again and getting in shape. I am sure I will lose weight but my goal is toning. So good luck to both of us!

Jacquel

Good luck with your personal goal...I'll be rooting for ya!!

bsgstamps4fun: Barb Gault

Good luck on the weight loss, will pray for you. So hard to take it off once it is there! My DD is having the same issue.

Like the paper piecing on your card!

Gramrussell

Love you card, especially the nest material.Good luck with your weight loss goal. I'm doing that too with bike riding. Keep up the good work.