CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Tuesday Thank You


Wanted to use some alliteration today (hehe!) I think I will use Tuesdays as Thank You Tuesdays! I will try and list thank you cards:) It is so customary here in the south to send out thank you's. I try to do my part but often just forget! I guess that's mommy brain for you. I have this cute little patriotic stamp that has been waiting for me to ink it up. I sat down last evening and came up with this precious thank you!


This one goes out to all our military~ Thank you~



and MIL over at Stamps, Paper, Scissors, and Donkeysmiles has some great blog candy!! Go check it out:)

http://donkeysmiles.blogspot.com/2009/06/celebrating-75000-hits-with-some-big.html

9 comments:

Heidi

this is great, I do not have any siloutte stamps, this one is a good one!

Lisa M. (aka. Lisa @ Farm Fresh)

Beautiful card! I have very few silhouette stamps and none that large! I love what you did with it!

Jacquel

Too cute! tfs!!!

Pat (mspfd)

What a fabulous image. The patriotic colors are perfect for this awesome card.

stacey

What a great idea for Tuesdays!! Great card!

Judy Rozema

Beautiful work! I love the whole idea of sending thank yous and still make my kids do it too!

Becky

What a lovely card. One picture speaks a thousands words.

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions

Hi Leslie - this is great. That image is perfect to send to the soldiers!!

cr8iveme

super cute.

M.E. aka CMCMaryD@SCS