CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Conversations with a 4 year old....

I have said so many times that I wish I would've wrote down all the funny little things my school children have told me over the years. Today I think takes the cake.... (I teach 4 year olds!)
Immediately following rest time one of my little boys came over to me and this conversation followed....
Child: My mama is going to (gdligdskde) tonight.....
Me.... Where? I couldn't understand you
Child: She is going to pole dancing tonight
Me.....OK
Child....Yep, she don't work at ........... anymore.
Me.... OK
Child... My grandma is going to watch me..
So parents beware! Your child may tell all your business while at school! I can just imagine what this little one tells about school at home!!!
Enjoy!
Photobucket

0 comments: