CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 10, 2009

Fun Friday

I can't believe it's already Friday! Mysummer break is flying by and before I know it I'll be preparing my room for a new set of kiddos!

I decided to try the sketch over on Jen's blog. Here's the sketch:



and here is my take on it.....



I really, really love this paper. Bees are becoming a favorite of mine! In my hubby's spare time he is a beekeeper! He harvested our first honey of the season and it is sooooo good!!

Have a fabulous, fun, Friday!


Photobucket

13 comments:

Jacquel

Too cute Leslie! You rocked the sketch....tfs!!!

Ann

Super cute! Love those little bees!

Pat (mspfd)

Very sweet! Great take on the sketch.

Vicki

Cute cute card! Love the colors! Blessings to you!

paige

I love the bees! You made a terrific card with the sketch!

Jenn Embry

Cute card. Love the colors and those bees. :)

Teresa Kline

adorable card, great work!

I have blog candy to offer on my blog, I hope you check it out.

enjoy *~*

Cindy

How cute!! That flower paper is perfect for your little bees!!!
I love it!!!

Anonymous

So cute! Loving that paper too!

Cassie_lu

That bee paper is just too cute. You did a great job with the sketch.

Michelle

adorable..and wonderful job following this sketch! TFS!

Kirstin

buzzing by to say how much I love your bee card! adorable!

Anonymous

These bees are the cutest. The honey sounds so delicious. rita w