CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 5, 2009

School Days Paper Bag Book

What a wonderful week I had on vacation with my family! I always find it refreshing to have time on the beach! The boys are getting older and braver as they venture in the ocean! The internet connection there was awful so I didn't spend too much time on it. I enjoyed being with the kids and hubby:)

Here is a picture of the book I have been working on.




Have a fun Sunday! In the sermon this morning at church our pastor urged everyone to take time and pray for our country! I hope you can so that sometime today:)

Photobucket

11 comments:

Anonymous

Great idea! The cover is very eye-catching. rita w

Elizabeth *^..^*

This is great! Love the feet! Is that a rub-on or pattern paper? Can't wait to see more of it.

Mary G.

This turned out beautifully! LOVE those feet!

Becky

This is great. Love this design paper.

sarahw

Your cover looks great! I love the bright colors and images you used. :)

Lynn McAuley

How delightful!! I love these fabulous schoolyard feet!!

Jacquel

This came out really cute! I love the colors you used...nice job!!!

Michelle

this is so cute! i love those paper bag books! you did a super job! TFS!

Vicki

Just too cute! What a great memory keeper! Blessings to you!

Ramona

Soooooo Stinkin' Adorable. I luv LOVE lUv LoVe it!

Pat (mspfd)

Wow. This is so cool! Super creation!!